Welcome to the web site of Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
CPC is a self-regulating membership association; the names of individual members who reach the required standards for membership criteria are entered on a Register of Members.
CPC's objectives are the preservation and protection of good mental health in the United Kingdom by:
Educating health professionals and promoting high standards of practice in psychological therapy
Increasing awareness and understanding of psychological therapy amongst health professionals, service providers and promoting access to psychological therapies.
CPC is a Member Organisation of the Psychotherapeutic Counselling Section of UKCP. CPC Registered Members are eligible to apply for UKCP Registration as a Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
- CPC Supervision Training at CityLit [Posted: Mon, 22nd June, 2015]
- UKCP Accreditation through CPC - Deadline 30th Sep [Download] [Posted: Thu, 7th May, 2015]
- CPC Suicide & Risk Awareness Training [Download] [Posted: Thu, 12th December, 2013]
- UKCP Supervisors Directory [Posted: Tue, 3rd December, 2013]
- TASC [Posted: Thu, 18th April, 2013]
- PCIP College (UKCP) [Posted: Mon, 3rd December, 2012]